Benefit & Ingredient statements for products
1) LIPOSOMES: Used to condition the skin cells on the scalp so that there is no tension between the roots of the hair and the scalp. This prevents breakage of the pair at the roots.
2) SAGO OIL TEA: A gentle moisture that makes the hair flexible and creates glowing shine.
3) WILD THYME EXTRACT: A moisturizing extract that enables the texturizing of the hair before drying.
4) BALM MINT EXTRACT: The secretion of small evergreen that gives volume without thickness.
5) SOY LECITHIN: A spreading agent that creates manageability.
6) ALTHEA EXTRACT: The althea root prevents split ends and loathes the mucous membranes.
7) LAVENDER OIL: A moisturizer that penetrates and remains within the hair shaft creating body and shine.
8) AMMONIUM LAUREL SULFATE: Primary surfactant with good cleansing and foaming properties.
9) COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE: Secondary Amphoteric surfactant with mild and conditioning properties.
10) AVOCADAMIDE DEA AND AVOCADO OIL: Surfactant which combines the benefits of a natural oil (avocado's with the functional properties of an alkanolamide surfactant). It helps prevent dry scalp condition, enhances wet and dry combing, and gives sheen and conditioning to the hair.
11) HYDROXYPROPYL TRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED SOYA PROTEIN: A quaternized protein derived from a natural vegetable source which helps replace protein on damaged heir. It has moisture-binding properties, improves hair condition, and gives the hair body and manageability.
12) STEARDIMONIUM HYDROXYETHYL CELLULOSE: A quaternized cellulose which is substantive to the hair. It enhances wet and dry combing, increases body, and reduces flyaway.
13) JOJIDBA OIL: An emollient derived from a natural source which helps give the hair a silky and conditioned state.
14) LACTAMIDOPROPYL TRIMONTIUM CHLORIDE: A cationic humectant which helps give superior water absorption and retention.
15) GLYCERIN: A humectant and moisturizer.
16) VINYL ACETATE/CROTONIC ACIDNINYL NEODEC ANOATE COPOLYMER: A polymer which shows excellent holding property, manageability, gloss and adhesion to the hair without flaking.
17) DIMETTIICONE COPOLYOL: A surface active silicone polymer which gives sheen to the hair.
18) PANTHENOL: Vitamin B complex which helps to give hair sheen while moisturizing.
19) ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL: A derivative of lanolin used to soften, and smooth the skin and hair; also functions as an emulsifier to blend water-soluble ingredients with water-insoluble ingredients.
20) AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL: A specialized, organic neutralizing agent which controls the water solubility of the resin film and the humidity-resistance properties of the finishing mist.
21) BENZOPHENONE-4: A complex, ultraviolet light absorber to help maintain the color of the products itself and also protect hair colors, whether natural or synthetic from changes due to the sun's harmful rays.
22) CETEARYL ALCOHOL: A naturally derived, alcohol that provides the creamy consistency of the conditioner and facilitates its application on the hair. Also functions as an additional lubricating and combing aid, helps prevent moisture loss, and adds richness and texture to the conditioner for uniformity of application,
23) CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE: A specialized cationic conditioning ingredient with strong substantively to hair. Provides easy comb-ability while softening the hair fiber and making it more flexible and elastic. Increases fiber lubricity, reduces static electricity, and imparts a soft and natural feel. The primary wet-phase conditioning component of the conditioner.
24) ETYL ACETATE: An auxiliary emulsifier which adds sheen to the hair.
25) CETYL ALCOHOL: A fatty alcohol of natural origin that provides the creamy consistency of the conditioner and facilitates its application to -the hair. Also functions as an additional lubricating and combing aid, helps prevent moisture loss and adds richness and texture to the conditioner for uniformity of application.
26) CITRIC ACID; A naturally-derived, food-grade acid commonly found in citrus fruits and vegetables; maintains proper PH balance and restores acid mantle of the hair and scalp.
27) COCOAMPHODIACETATE: A mild, gentle, non-irritating, yet effective surfaceactive agent which thoroughly cleanses the hair without excessively stripping away the necessary oils; produces good flash foam and a large foam volume.
28) COCAMIDE DEA; Naturally derived from coconut oil; multi-functional conditioning agent, foam stabilizer and viscosity builder. Provides luxurious feel and richness of lather. Finally, it gives a highly desirable texture to the product.
29) COCOAMPHOCARBOXYPROPIONATE: A naturally derived, low foaming, long chained conditioning agent which provides exceptional lubricity and contributes to the soft, elegant feel, of the conditioner. Is a synergistic conditioning component responsible for detangling hair and leaving a soft easy combing feeling.
30) CYCLOMETH ICONE: A specialized silicone polymer that aids in plasticizing and leaving the fixative system in the hairspray. Provides gloss and lubricity to the hair fiber, as well as lubricity for sprayer orifices of the pump to prevent any clogging. Also adds sheen to hair and speeds the drying process.
31) DETON17-ED WATER: a high quality water purified through activated carbon filtration, deionization and sterilization; acts as a vehicle for application of surface active agents and a solvent for emulsified dirt, sebum, oil and other debris.
32) DICE TYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE; A cationic conditioning ingredient which provides ease of combing and silky smoothness to the hair.
33) DISOPROPYLDIME RATE: A light, penetrating emollient which provides a high gloss to the hair.
34) DIMETHICONE: A silicone polymer which contributes to the overall gloss and smoothness of hair. Also used in foam control.
35) DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL: A sheen and lusterizing agent to highlight hair and aid in maintaining a flexible yet firm styling finish.
36) DMDMHYDANTOIL: A complex preservative used in the control of micro organism growth in shampoo.
37) ETHYL ESTER or PVM/MA COPOLYMER: A complex hair fixative copolymer which adds exceptional clarity, and flexibility to the hair. This is also the primary film-forming component of the spray. Resists penetration of moisture to keep hair non-tacky.
38) FRAGRANCE: A combination of synthetic and natural derivative of essential oils and fragrance components to leave hair pleasantly aromatic.
39) GLYCERIN: A naturally derived humectant that is believed to penetrate the hair shaft. It softens and swells the shaft to make it more water retentive.
40) GLYCOL STEARATE: A special fatty acid derivative responsible for the pearlescent appearance of shampoo
41) WHEAT PROTEIN: A highly refined, natural protein derived from whole wheat. Wheat protein improves body and shine while imparting conditioned. feel to the hair.
42) HYDROXYETHL CELLULOSE: A natural thickening agent derived from wood pulp and fiber to provide body to the gel and aid in controlling individual hail sections while rolling curls or styling.
43) HYDROXYPROPL BISSTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE: A bio-quaternary ammonium compound. It reduces friction on the hair, eases combing and leaves hair feeling soft and manageable.
44) LAURAMIDE DEA: A multi-functional conditioning agent, foam stabilizer and viscosity builder derived from coconut oil. It provides a luxurious feet and richness of father, acts as a stabilizer for the shampoo base, and provides the desirable texture to the shampoo itself.
45) LECITHIN: A vegetable-based emulsifier to maintain the stability of the emulsion formula- It also provides a source of specialized fatty acids, and vitamin derivatives.
46) METHYL GLUCCETH-20: A naturally derived water soluble emollient, humectant and moisturizer.
47) METHYLPARABEN: A food grade preservative to prevent growth of micro- in the shampoo base.
48) NONOXY NO-10: A nonionic agent for solubilization of fragrance and incorporation of insoluble reaction of other raw materials into the product.
49) OCTYL DIMETHYL PABA: An ultraviolet screen found naturally in the vitamin b complex which protects the hair by absorbing some of the suns harmful rays.
50) PANTHENOL: A vitamin 13-complex group which provides cumulative conditioning effects after extended and regular use. It's absorbed quickly by the hair to provide moisture regardless of atmospheric conditions.
51) PEG-1 00 STEARATE: A blend of naturally derived emulsifiers to couple water soluble ingredients with water insoluble ingredients.
52) PEG-25 HYDROGENATED CASTOR 01 L: a naturally derived emulsifier which has good super-fatting and emollient properties; contributes to the smooth texture of the finished product.
53) PEG-40 CASTOR OIL: A natural emollient derived from castor oil which gives body and shine to the hair and helps restore a natural, healthy appearance.
54) PEG-75 LANOLIN OIL: An effective moisturizing and lubricating agent.
55) PEPPERMINT OIL: A naturally derived, oil used to impart sheen to dry hair and to provide a pleasant fragrance.
56) POLYQUATERNIUM-1 0: A complex, ionic polymeric conditioning agent derived from wood cellulose, Provides body while it improves curl bounce a d adds fullness to the hair. It further improves wet and dry combing, detangling, and imparts sheen, adding a silly feel to the hair
57) POLYQUATERNIUM-04: A complex, cationic polymeric conditioning agent. This component conditions as well as facilitates distribution of the detergent.
58) POLYQUATERNIUM-07: A complex, cationic polymeric conditioning agent which adds body and improves comb-ability.
59) POLYQUATERNIUM 1 1: I: As specialized cationic polymeric material which adds exceptional flexibility and substantivity to hair. It improves wet combing, feel and manageability of the hair.
60) POLYSORBATE-20: A naturally derived emulsifier and solubilizer to facilitate the coupling of water soluble with water insoluble ingredients in the formulation.
61) PVP/VA COPOLYMER: A film former that adds body and set to the hair. It is the main resin responsible for the holding power of styling gel.
62) QUATERNIUM-2: A specialized cationic conditioning agent and hair fixative combination to aid in combing wet hair during styling and to provide hold but flexible finish curls upon setting the hair.
63) SD ALCOHOL-40: An exceptionally high-purely ethyl alcohol specially denatured to render it unsuitable for human consumption. It functions as the primary vehicle for application of the hair fixative system. Evaporates completely on application without leaving residue. Also acts as a secondary vehicle for styling gel application and provides rapid drying for maximum holding.
64) SODIUM CHLORIDE: An electrolyte necessary for proper viscosity control to produce a liquid shampoo base that readily dissolves or disperses in water to quickly and profusely build a cleansing lather that functions well and is pleasant to use.
65) SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE: a mild surface active agent which pro ides good flash foam and excellent foam volume. It effectively and completely cleanses hair and scalp without excessive stripping action.
66) SODIUM PCA. A natural moisturizing factor of extreme hygroscopic nature which increases softness and resilience to the hair.
67) SODIUM LACTATE: A hygroscopic agent which draws moisture to itself and thus to the hair-shaft to prevent further drying of the hair.
68) SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE: A moderately aggressive surface active agent, slightly more gentle then sodium lauryl sulfate with better solubility and emulsification properties, When used in conjunction with outer detergents, it provides moderate to high foam volume and is slightly less aggressive on the hair and scalp. Functions as a complimentary cleansing component in the shampoo.
69) SORBITOL: A humectant material naturally derived from corn syrup. Acts as an auxiliary moisturizing component in the conditioning system.
70) STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE: A complex cationic conditioning ingredient which demonstrates a natural affinity for fibrous protein and forms a protective coating on the cuticle of the hair. Retards hair tangling and enhances wet comb-out properties and overall manageability,
71) TEA DODECYLBENZGNESULFONATE: A moderate surface-active agent to enhance solubility and emulsification properties. Used in conjunction with other major detergent components and helps boost foam volume.
72) TRISODIUM EDTA: An ingredient used in cleansing the hair shaft of such impurities as minerals and metals that can build up on the hair.